How to enable UB OnLine for your UBL Bank Account?
If you already have a Bank Account with UBL, you can have the facility to access
your Bank Account Information from UB onLine.
To get yourself registered with UB onLine, please follow these steps:
UB onLine staff will contact you with your login information.
- Download and print UB onLine Registration Form from here or collect it from the nearest UBL Branch.
- If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your system then
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Fill out the Registration form
- Submit it to UBL Branch in which
you have your bank account.
For more secure E-banking with UB OnLine, Please follow
- When logging on, make sure that you're not being overlooked - by someone or a
closed-circuit television for example.
- Make sure that the equipment you're using won't fall foul
of electronic eavesdropping, recording or other unauthorized access to your log-on
details - through terminal servers for example.
- When you've finished, log off don't just leave the computer connection to time out by itself.
- Protect your personal data, Never send e-mails with your PIN Code, login, memorable word
or other information that could help another person access your account.
And if you're accessing UB onLine Banking away from a public
terminal. Never leave your account information where somebody else
could see it.